Monday, November 16, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday Vol. 9



The weather:::
It's a bit cooler, overcast, and drizzly right now. I think that's the forcast for most of the week. I forsee lots of hot chocolate & Christmas movies in the future.


As I look outside my window:::
It's drizzling.

Right now I am::: 
Blogging & Thinking about so many things going on in the background of life. 

Thinking and pondering:::
My thoughts have been on Paris, and the heartache that so many people are going through. It makes my troubles seem much less potent.

On my tv this week:::

We usually watch Frazier, The Voice, and occasionally Fixer Upper. :)

Listening to:::
Curious George cartoon that's on.

On the menu for this week:::

Monday - Savory Roast, Homemade Bread, Mashed Potatoes, Salad, and Sweet Tea
Tuesday - French Dip Sandwiches 
Wednesday - Breakfast for Dinner
Thursday - Blackened Fish, Baked Brocolli (new recipe), and Mashed Potatoes 
Friday - Taco Soup & Pumpkin Poke Cake 
Saturday - Out
Sunday -  Leftovers
 
On my to do list:::


Laundry

Finish Putting Up Christmas
Clean Bathrooms
Put Away Laundry
Make bread
Edit Pictures

Happening this week:::
Lots of catching up around the house, and planning Thanksgiving side dishes. :)

What I am creating:::

Christmas pictures. I took a ton last night of Evie, and another family friend last night. We had so much fun, and the girls were being so adorable. Of course. Haha!


My simple pleasure:::
Pinterest for decorating & recipe ideas, sipping coffee with a treat. ;)  

Looking around the house:::
Well we got started on Christmas decor that way we don't have much to do come Decemeber. Lots of extra items still sitting around that needs to be sorted, and put away. I'll be posting pictures soon!


Linking up with Sandra today!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds so cozy!
    We like to have our decorations up earlier too.
    For the same reason...during December, we can relax and enjoy the meaning behind it all.
    French Dip Sandwiches? One of our faves!!!
    Have a cozy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas movies sound so cozy and nice! I love me some Pinterest too :)
    Have a great week, stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister and I watched our first Christmas movie together last week and now I'm hooked! :)
    Your 'simple pleasure' sounds right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pic of the leaves is beautiful!! I haven’t watched Frazier in awhile, but I loved him and his brother Miles, so funny!! Everyone is talking about Pinterest and I haven’t gotten lost in it yet. I know if I had a day to do nothing I’d definitely be in it, LOL. I love your daughter’s name, Evie, so pretty!! My daughter’s name is Olivia, but we call her Livi (she’s 20 with a twin brother named Joshua :) ). Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun cozy post - thinking ahead to all things holidays! Sounds like perfect weather for those cozy thoughts. And your menu sounds yummy - I'm really craving a french dip sandwich now. Lol
    blessings xoxo

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!