Friday, June 7, 2019

Spring Recap!



Well, apparently, it was time a for a long blogging break...not of my own choosing. Somehow, I locked myself out of my blog which resulted in failing to renew my blog direct address, which resulted in it being deleted! So, I'm back to my regular 'ol blogspot address. ;)

To recap, we have had a delightful full and blessed spring! Josh and I started spring off on the right foot with a quick, and much needed trip to New York City for an early anniversary celebration. We got to sleep in, eat delicious food, visit The Met, and view NYC from the Top of the Rock! You either love or hate that city, and we definitely fall into the love category.

On April 25th, we celebrated an entire decade of marriage! How quickly time flies when you are having fun.

Miss Evie grace completed her Pre-K year (very excitedly!). We used a mish-mash of Five in a Row, All About Reading and Handwriting Without Tears. She taught herself how to write every letter in the alphabet, read her first words (DAD, MOM, CAT), has mastered most of the alphabet, and grew leaps and bounds with her artwork. She takes it so seriously, and I love to watch her grow and bloom.

Our Ella bug has spent the last few months testing her independence (and keeping mommy on her toes!) as she makes that gentle leap from toddler hood to preschooler. She is very confident that she wants to start preschool now, as she wants to be a big girl. She loves learning about colors, shapes, and the alphabet. She's also obsessed with PJ Masks, horses and My Little Pony.

The rest of our spring has centered around our backyard, nature walks, and visits with friend & family. It has been good. So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!