Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Little Letters: Summer Edition

I'm taking a cue from Callie & Brittney and participating in a series of  "Little Lettters"...


Dear Josh,

You are a wonderful dad, and all around great guy. I'm thankful you have worked so hard to give us a wonderful life filled with good things. Thank you for loving us so well.



Dear Ozarks,

Between towering pine trees, and the beautiful scenery of the lake...you are one magical place. My heart is split equally between the Ozark Mountains and the ocean. I grew up in the Ozarks, but nothing has quite took me off guard like the ocean. Is there a way to close the gap on distance?



Dear Summer,

You have kept us busy with swimming, water play, popsicles, smoothies, iced coffee, nature walks, and lots of library time. I think this is the first year I have full embraced and loved everything about summer. Never say never. I'm a work in pogress, ya'll! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Yay, I’m glad you joined in Heather! I’ve never spent much time in the Ozarks, but we were thinking about it for vacation this summer. Maybe I need some tips for where to go! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, your girls are adorable. I need to get our kiddie pool set up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!
    Haven't been to the ozarks but your photos are stunning.
    Love your pool! Looks a lot like ours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dearest! I've found you again. I went on your old address and it wasn't you! Lol Love this and what a sweet idea. Always enjoy seeing your beautiful family. Happy Summer! Blessings to you all ❤️

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!