Friday, June 7, 2019

Evie Grace is FIVE!


Today, my baby girl turns FIVE! Oh my, so hard to wrap my mind around that number. She is one of my greatest joys, and my little buddy. She amazes me with her strong personality, yet sensitive spirit.


This morning, we celebrated with donuts and friends that are more like family. Then later we will have pizza and cake with our families. She also gets to have a few friends over later this week to celebrate...lots of celebrating going on because you only turn 5 once!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your girl!!!!!!!!
    What a lovely little lady!
    And 5 is fun!!!!
    So happy to see you here, my friend.
    I was wondering where you were!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!