Monday, January 8, 2018

And then She was Two!


I remember it like yesterday. Prepping her nursery. It was a tiny room, but perfect for our baby. We painted it green, and Josh hand drew the artwork that hung above her bed. The nursery was bunny themed, and yes, I bought a fluffy, pure white rug. It was perfect. Absolutely perfect.


I think we were all excited to bring her home and be a family of four. Between strict bed rest, multple overnight hospital stays, and a then week stay at the hospital after her birth, we were all ready. So ready to be home.


Look at that little snuggle bug!!!! She was a dream boat baby. Slept through the night by her first month. She napped like a champ. She loved being cuddled!


Where has the time gone, little one?



But, this last picture? It describes our Ella perfectly. The wild hair and a face covered in peanut butter. She's curious and mischievous and oh so ornery. ;) When you tell her "no" she laughs and does it again. And again. She's sweeter than honey and cute as a bug...hence her nickname, Ella Bug.

I love her so much. And now she is TWO.

2 comments:

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!