Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Our Family Jammy Night


Well, Josh returned to his regular work hours today (cry face) and I figured it was a good time to catch up on blogging! Every year, I like to make a dinner just for us, and stay home a few days before Christmas. This year, we had Broccoli Rice and Cheese Casserole, and sparkling cider in our Christmas glasses. We put on Christmas pajamas and settled in. I totally forgot to take a picture of the actual meal...but, I figured pictures of our yummy dessert would suffice, eh? Ha!


I have heard rave reviews about this cheesecake. It's from the Carnegie Deli in Chicago. I ordered it through Gold Bely, and it arrived on our doorstep within 24 hours. I really loved it! It's creamy, and very dense. The crust was a surprise though, it's more of a sugar cookie crust than a traditional cheesecake crust.


She was excited about family time. :)


We watched A Charlie Brown Christmas, and the girls got to open a gift from their Aunt and Uncle. it was a wonderful night at home. :)

Up next, Christmas day recap!

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing momma! I love cheesecake. :) The girls' pajamas are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!