Monday, July 18, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday Vol. 20


The weather...
It's very warm.The middle of the summer woes have arrived in full glory! ;-) That just means more inside time for us. ha!

Right now I am...Sipping my iced coffee, blogging, and working on my to do list today. I really enjoy my Erin Condren planner. They are a bit pricey, but I found a coupon to use that coincided with a good sale, so I got it for a fraction of the cost. It helps me stay on track with meals, and things I need to do for work, etc. 


Thinking... 

About the world. I am praying for peace. Peace within our families. Peace within our churches. Peace within our country. And for peace around the world. 

On my TV...

I didn't get a chance to watch tv this week!

What I'm Reading... 

A novel by Irene Hannon (forgot the title)

On the menu for this week...

Missisipi Mud Roast (first time trying this recipe!) with mashed potatoes and green beans
Loaded Black Bean Nachos
Crock Pot Chicken & Green Beans
Broccoli, Rice, and Chicken Casserole
Summer Sandwiches (we like ours with cheese, cream cheese, meat, and loaded with veggies!)

On my to do list...

Speed clean
Laundry
Update work stuff
Load/Unload Dishes
Make beds, tidy bedrooms, etc.

Looking forward to this week...
Making chocolate covered strawberries for a date night at home after the kiddos are in bed. :)


Link
ing Up with Diary of A Stay at Home Mom!

7 comments:

  1. I was thinking about putting sandwiches on my menu this week, perhaps I'll change it up as those sound really good. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love an Erin Condren planner, I'm hoping I might be able to budget for one next year! Hope you have a lovely date night and a wonderful week :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of veggies do you put on your sandwiches? Mississippi Mud Roast sounds amazing! Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN to your prayers. I worry so much about ALL the violence going on lately. I made the Mississippi mud roast several months ago and it was a HUGE hit with my family. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A well planned week is the best - especially when you can cross those to-do chores off the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to have an Erin Condren planner and enjoyed it, right now I'm using a Day Designer. I like it too but I'm thinking of making the switch to a bullet journal for next year. I'm praying for the same things too--every day is a new heartbreak it seems.
    Shea | www.shealennon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would Love an Erin Condren, Saw the sale after I had already bought a happy Planner and Recollections but Hope to purchase a couple for 2018 when my daughter starts college.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!