Thursday, February 4, 2016

Little Tid Bits




Reading: Little Women by Louisa May Alcot via my new pretty edition, and Audacios by Beth Moore

Drinking: Swiss Hot Chocolate made with milk

Watching: Downton Abby. Parenthood. Gilmore Girls. 

Dreaming: Of warm spring afternoons, and adventures with my family of four.

Thinking: About my upcoming birthday. I asked for a shopping spree at Barnes & Noble. ;)

Cooking: I made a clean eating dish with brocolli slaw & buffalo chicken yesterday. It was a nice, filling lunch. I'm also in the mood to try new baked veggie recipes. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Little Women, that's a precious story (though I cannot say if I've read it or not) and hot chocolate. Also, Downton Abbey and Gilmore Girls? MORE please! ;) (Sadly I don't be getting that with 'Downton' but a TV fangirl can hope.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could live in Barnes and Noble. : )
    Lovely and cozy post.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!