Monday, February 15, 2016

A little Valentine


She's my mini photographer in the making! I just snapped these pictures in her room on Friday afternoon. I handed her the mini brownie camera and told her to take pictures of me. She smiled, and said "Camera"?? She knew exactly what I was talking about. It cracked me up.

We celebrated Valentine's Day with chocolates, naps, and dinner with my family. It was lovely! Hope you all enjoyed lots of goodies on the day we set aside to celebrate love. ;)

4 comments:

  1. So precious! Isn't it amazing what they take in?
    It reminds me of this post of Nora right after Ava was born:
    http://itwasbroughtonbylove.blogspot.com/2012/07/wordless-wednesday_18.html
    Isn't that funny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, Heather - she's just learning early and taking after mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moments you capture of your little family on camera is breathtaking. Absolutely precious memories to cherish for a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The moments you capture of your little family on camera is breathtaking. Absolutely precious memories to cherish for a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!