Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday Vol. 13

The weather.....
It's sunny, and starting to feel a bit springish. It's supposed to be fairly warm, so I plan to take the girls outside for fresh air.

Right now I am....
Sipping coffee, listening to the girls, blogging, setting goals, etc.

Thinking....
That there are so many hurting families who feel isolated & alone {within the church} due to wagging tongues.

On my TV.....
Downton Abby, Cheers, Throwdown with Bobby Flay 

Currently Reading...
Northanger Abby by Jane Austen
Simply Tuesday by Emily Freeman

On the menu for this week....
Sliced Turkey, Eggs, Biscuits
Buffalo Chicken Casserole, Green Beans & Mashed Potatoes
Black Bean Soup & Salsa
Italian Chicken & Veggies Bake
Salmon, Green Beans & Mixed Veggies

On my to do list....
Speed Clean
Update Calendars
Write Book Review
Laundry
Workout
Unload/Load Dishwasher

In the craft basket....
Project Life Album, Bible Journaling

Looking forward to this week....
A quiet week at home. Looking around the house.... The house is feeling rather crips & clean. We spent the weekend deep cleaning, and de-cluttering. Josh caught up on several work projects, and he even spruced up the yard. I can't wait for the end of the month when I can purchase ferns for the front porch!

From the camera....
The picture of the girls was taken last week. The lighting was nice in our living room, so I grabbed my camera and plopped the girls on a blanket. Evie was ecstatic to snuggle her sister...and Ella was all..."WOW"!! Haha. Love it.

8 comments:

  1. Your girls are adorable!! Your menu looks yummy!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great photo. I'm anxious to do some deep cleaning as soon as I find some more energy (and time) to put into it. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo!!!!
    Adorable!!!!
    Love the feeling after a good deep clean.
    Have a cozy week.
    Those Stay-at-Home ones are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - the sweetness in that photo!! Goes straight to the heart. ;) Sounds like it was a nice productive weekend. Love those.

    Blessings on the rest of your week little Mama. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable girls and great photo! I love your TV selection! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that photo! What cute girls! Your menu sounds super yummy!
    have a beautiful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. De-cluttering! What a grand feeling that is. :)

    Downton Abbey is always a plus and your girls? They're adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!