Monday, September 28, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday (Vol. 8)

My silly toot. ;)


The weather outside is:
Starting to cool down a bit. The mornings & evenings feel wonderful! 

On the breakfast plate this morning:
English Muffins with Pumpkin Spice cream cheese, and an iced latte sweetened lightly with brown sugar. It was delightful. ;)  

As I look outside my window:
Partly Cloudy. I'm hoping it will rain soon. We need a good rain, and another round of "falling leaves". 

Right now I am:
Blogging, finishing my coffee, and thinking through my days activities.  

As I look around the house:
I need to do a top clean, and work on the bathrooms. I also have two loads of laundry to put away, and several items that need to be put away.


On today's to do list:
Wrap my brothers gift.
Put away laundry.
Clean Evie's room.
Clean bathrooms.

On my mind:
We have a few things to take care of around the house. Mainly the final touches in the nursery, and I have a load of items to donate to Goodwill. I feel like I'm getting better at staying organized as I type out these lists for myself. At least, I tell myself that. ;)

On the TV today:
Josh, and I have started watching Murdoch Mysteries. I'm surprised at how good it has been to watch. I also finished watching the Secrets of Highclere Castle. It was pretty interesting to learn about! 

On the menu this week:
Monday - Out to eat with family
Tuesday - Sub Style Sandwiches 
Wednesday - Taco Soup
Thursday - Breakfast for Dinner
Friday - Leftovers


What I am creating at the moment:
Hopefully, memories. I'm trying to choose new photos to print, and frame. I've also been thinking about putting together a gallery wall in our hallway.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that face!!!! The hallway gallery sounds like an amazing idea, cannot wait to see it! have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! She's just precious!

    Now I'm wanting some pumpkin spice cream cheese. I've never had it, but I think it's about time. It sounds delicious.

    I recently started two gallery walls(directly across from each other), and they're just sitting there unfinished at the moment. Maybe next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she's so cute and getting so big already!

    Oh, I love gallery walls. If you do one, you'll have to share photos of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your breakfast sounded delish! I love that photo - what a precious little cherub! I hope to see photos of your gallery wall too. I love personal photos to decorate my home and make it personal and cozy.
    Blessings to you! I'll be back blogging after this week. ;0
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!