Monday, September 21, 2015

Chocolate Face & Menu Plan Monday



My brother, Shaun, brought brownies over the other night, and wanted Evie to have one. Needless to say, I think she rather enjoyed it. We may have another chocolate lover on our hands...can't say that I mind much. Haha. ;)

Menu Plan for the Week:

Monday: Crock Pot Orange Pork Chops with Asian Salad
Tuesday: Tacos with Homemade Salsa & Chips
Wednesday: Turkey Hot Dogs
Thursday: Chicken, Broccoli & Rice Casserole
Friday: Leftovers

Are you trying out any new recipes this week? The Pork Chop dish is new to me, so I'm hoping it turns out yummy. Happy Monday!

Linking Up: Menu Plan Monday

6 comments:

  1. Brownies make everyone smile!
    Have a wonderful autumn week, my friend! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!
    That pork chop dinner sounds delicious!
    My family has a recipe for Broccoli Rice Casserole that's been a longtime favorite for all the fall/winter holidays.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brownies are my favorite too! Yum! Glad she enjoyed them so much. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!