Thursday, September 24, 2015

21 Things To Do This Fall {My Bucket List}



My blogging friend, Stephanie, posted a fall bucket list, and I just loved the idea. I've written a Christmas bucket list before, but not one for fall. Since it's my favorite season, it only seemed natural to write one, as well. So here's my list of 21 Things to Do This Fall...


  • Watch the Anne of Green Gable Series (for some reason this movie just screams fall to me!)
  • Go on a nature walk collecting different colored leaves.
  • Do a fall deep cleaning around the house...and sell unwanted items on ebay.
  • Make homemade hot chocolate to sip on the back porch. 
  • Go on a wagon ride at the pumpkin patch. 
  • Go through a corn maze with friends!
  • Find a good pumpkin bread recipe to make.
  • Take fall themed pictures.
  • Start a Christmas shopping list & wish list.
  • Go to the Zoo!
  • Watch "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown".
  • Collect fall themed board books.
  • Make A Candy Corn Volcano (using Playdough).
  • Make a Craft Turkey with Evie.
  • Try Leaf Rubbing for the first time.
  • Find a new recipe to make for Thanksgiving.
  • Visit the neighborhood yard sales (fall has the best ones in our area)!
  • Try making gingersnap cookies.
  • Try fingerpainting with fall colors.
  • Make Old Fashioned Pumpkin Pie! 
  • Go to an outdoor concert.
So there's my list! What would yours look like? I love getting ideas for fun activities.
Linking Up: Roses of Inspiration | Pin Wednesday | Friday Favorite | Gallery Party |

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I just adore fall so much too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, GREAT idea! We make bucket lists for summer so why not every other season!?
    Second, can I just tell you that I was daydreaming about Anne of Green Gables today while going for a walk with my boys? There's just something so cozy about that movie (and book series)! Always fun to discover another kindred spirit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm glad you made a list too! You have some great things on here that I may also need to do this fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall! My favorite fall activities are fall festivals and pumpkin patches! :) This looks like a great to do list for the fall!
    www.thenannysaga.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh I love your list! I'm going to steal them all! :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous bucket list! And what a great idea to make one for the fall. I will have to do this with my son {{smiles}} Thanks for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your list Heather! I gobbled up every line! I would never have thought of Anne of G.G. to be on my list, but I totally get whey you would think it's Fallish. I may need to add this to my list too. ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Lucy Maud Montgomery Challenge is always in January, so I was hoping I could get a good head start and finish the whole "Anne" series. We'll see how that goes! ;) I don't think I'd ever got the "fall" vibe from it, but now that you mention it, I am.

    We went on a field trip this past weekend to a pumpkin patch, so it got me more in the mood for fall things. I'll have to steal some of your ideas! ;)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!