Monday, December 24, 2018

Our Christmas Home



Well, here we are on Christmas Eve...and in the interest of full disclosure, it has been a rough week for us. Between travels, and a tummy bug, our schedule was thrown off track! But, the girls are on the men d, the house is starting to look like our cozy Christmas home again, and I'm ready for Egg Nog. ;)



One of my favorite additions to our Christmas décor this year is our "new" Christmas village! I actually bought the entire set at a flea market. I've always wanted one and finally had a place in our house to set one up. It like a scene straight from a hallmark movie!


Oliver the Elf has been keeping the girls entertained!


Our tree is filled with old world ornaments, hallmark ornaments, and ornaments that we've collected over the years. This year, we added a new Merry Christmas Sign that looked perfect at the top.

Happy Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Been a while, I know but I'm so happy to visit. Your home looks beautiful and so festive. My favorite part is the Nativity- what a perfect spot to display it.
    Glad your girls are feeling better. Sick babies, especially at Christmas is no fun. Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my friend~
    What a beautiful Christmas home!
    I hope your Christmas was cozy and merry, and your girls were all better and ready for Santa.
    Hugs from Pennsylvania!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!