Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas School


I'm finishing up my iced coffee this morning, while catching up with some online work. The girls slept in after a late (and fun) night out with their Grandmother. Josh and I got to have a quiet dinner out, which we topped off with a stop at Coldstone Creamery! Every year, I get a bowl of the Dark Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream. I like it mixed with chocolate shavings, oreos, and whipped cream. It's a tiny slice of heaven!

We have been busy reading Christmas books, crafts, and doing school by the twinkling tree lights. Our morning basket is brimming with new treasures. I might be having more fun reading these new books than they are! *wink*

For some reason, school seems even more precious and sacred at this time of year. 💖

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. School work by the twinkling Christmas lights sounds delightful, Heather! As does the dark chocolate peppermint ice cream from Coldstone! YUM I will remember that the next time I go : )
    Your tree also looks lovely!! Happy holiday season! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!
    Homeschooling at Christmas is the most magical time ever!
    Enjoy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!