Monday, December 17, 2018

My Leaf Explorers


I just now got around to uploading pictures from last month. For the last two years, we take the girls on a leaf excursion. We drive around town collecting the brightest colored leaves we can find, then finish up with a treat at Starbucks. Evie remembered us doing this last year, and asked to do it again. It blows me away that she is now creating little memories of her own.


My sweet treasures. Yesterday babies, today, big girls.


Hope you all have a wonderful day! I have to buckle down and finish up my Christmas list. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!