Friday, December 15, 2017

My Babies


My babies. Not such little babies anymore, I know.


This year, to make things easier, I decided to take the girls picture before Thanksgiving. It was my attempt to be ahead of the game. Ha! Are we really ever ahead? I'm not sure, but I like to think so. ;)


I also ordered framed picture ornaments of the girls first Christmases...and digging through those pictures brought back a lot of sweet memories! And now, look at those little peanuts. They are a MESS. And boy do they like making messes, too! Haha.

Happy Friday, friends. :)

2 comments:

  1. How adorable are they?! My mom used to get me and my sister matching Christmas dresses <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so very precious, Heather.
    And Madison is right.
    I LOVED matching desses!
    Have a cozy Sunday with your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!