Wednesday, December 13, 2017

All The Christmas Things!



The girls Christmas pictures have been taken.
Photos have been ordered.
Lists are being made.
Cards are being written.
Recipes are being researched.
Carols are being sung...
Lots and lots and lots of Christmas movies are being watched!

Speaking of Christmas movies, if you have Netflix, check out the movie Christmas in The Smokies! It's super cute and very family friendly. My friend Ashley introduced it to me, and I loved it. :)

I love this season. Love it! Happy Wednesday. :)

1 comment:

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!