Thursday, December 21, 2017

Baking


Last week, we whipped up a batch of banana bread. I told the girls they could help. I think they were just a little bit excited!


When I told them that banana bread is Daddy's favorite, they took it even more seriously. And they couldn't wait to surprise him with it when he got home.


I've learned more this year, than any other, to take those extra minutes here and there to let the girls get involved. Yes, I could have made that bread in half the time, but their squeals of happiness was well worth slowing down and savoring the moment. I'm learning. I really am. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Oh the preciousness in this photo!!!!
    Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling, Heather!!! They are the cutest! And even though sometimes things take a little bit longer, it's totally worth it! I'll bet the banana bread was delicious too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh HOW CUTE your girls are! <3 Banana bread is my favorite, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a good post. It was nice talking to you. I am a blogger and author. If you want to improve the speed of your passbar counter go to this link spacebar counter.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!