Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Home


I loved having a extra long weekend with my favorite guy and my girls. We ate tons of food, took long drives around town, had a date night, de-cluttered the house, and visited with family. It was so nice. A comfort for me during such a crazy season of life.

And by crazy I'm referring to toddler life and preschool life. Most days I'm just winging it at everything. ;) :P


As my girls get older, I see things differently. I feel things differently. I realize that they are going to grow up in a tough world. Those things have made home all that much more sweeter for me. It's our safe place. It's our white noise against an ever increasingly noisy world. It's where we laugh, we fight, we cry, and we love. Home is important. I've always known this, but goodness, becoming a parent makes it even more apparent.


Happy, safe, warm, loved. I hope that's what home will mean to them as they grow up and spread their wings.


5 comments:

  1. Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Home is the place your girls will feel happy, safe, secure, loved, cozy and content.
    The special touches, traditions, memories, recipes, even scents that you create will be etched in their minds and hearts forever. What a lovely post, Heather.
    And such precious little ladies. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet and precious little girls! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog so I could come visit you! I see we share some kindred interests. Love that quote from Anne, and your life verse is a beauty.

    Wishing you glimpses of heaven in unexpected places...
    Brenda xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be supportive on all of your articles and blogs because they are just upto the mark.selling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any respectable business offers high quality and affordable safes of all styles and in all kinds. If you are looking for something that is small and would go in your bedroom then a wall safe would be perfect for your home. Safe service and upgrades

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today, I find that many of my buyers want to walk into instant equity in the home they purchase.guarantor loans

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!