Monday, September 25, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday - Fall Edition!




Fall is finally here! And with that came another heat wave---aka---living in the south! However, word has it that it's supposed to cool down again later this week, and I am READY.

The weather...Fall is finally here! And with that came another heat wave---aka---living in the south! However, word has it that it's supposed to cool down again later this week, and I am READY.

Right now I am...

Blogging and watching a few of my favorite YouTube channels. I've enjoyed learning about a few random things lately.

Thinking... 
About my new vehicle! Josh bought me a small sport SUV that I am just in love with it. He spoils me!

On my TV...
I've been watching romantic comedies lately. If you have Netflix, check out the movie "Coffee House", it's a Christian romantic film, super cheesy, but still cute. ;)

What I'm Reading... 

Anne's House of Dreams. The Anne of Green Gables series is my favorite hands down, and it has been so fun to re-visit my favorite characters!

On the menu for this week...

Sausage & Veggie Stir Fry
Chicken & Rice
Breakfast for Dinner
Soup & Sandwiches

On my to do list...

Speed clean
Laundry
Sweep/Swiffer
Dust

One of my simple pleasures...
Going for drives around town with the windows down, sipping coffee, and listening to music. Usually classic rock or oldies. :)

Public Service Announcement: The new Maple Pecan Latte from Starbucks is delicious!!! I ordered half the amount of syrup and added whip cream. Deeeelicious!

Linking up with Happy Homemaker Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    And yay for fall!!!!
    Congratulations on your new ride!!!
    How exciting!
    And we are sooo hot up here in Pennsylvania...85 today!
    Ugh!
    Have a cozy evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Looks like your week is off to a great start! It got hot here again too...I'm so done! Ready for cool crisp fall days! Thank you for your public service announcement! I'm gonna take your advice and head to Starbucks! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!