Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fall Swap Reveal!!


I participated in the First Annual Blogger Fall Swap Hosted by Johannah, Bri & Desiree! I've never particpated in one before, so I was excited to do so. My blogging swap partner was Justine from Full Hands Full Heart. Check out her blog!! Tons of great posts!!


My package was full of wonderful goodies! A gorgeous wrap scarp from Eleanora. The blue color is just gorgeous. A set of notecards (always useful!!), and of course my favorite part were the goodies from Bath & Body Works. I LOVE anything Pumpkin, and anything coffee related. The smell is amazing!!!! Definately a new favorite scent for me.

It was fun choosing goodies for someone else. Kinda like Christmas in fall, hehe!! ;-) Happy Wednesday! And a huge thank you to Justine for my lovely gifts!!

1 comment:

  1. Great goodies!! Justine did a really good job! Thanks for participating in this swap, Heather! =)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!