Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Autumn Days


Last week we loaded up and headed out to our first pumpkin patch visit of the season. Evie loved it!! The patch we visited offers play areas, and a petting zoo. She really loves animals, so I think that was probably her favorite part. She was excited to see all the pumpkins, and kept saying "Ohhhhhh". Well, we let her pick out a small pumpkin to take home, so I handed it to her for a picture. At first she holds it looking at me for the picture, then all the sudden she chunks it like a baseball! That got us tickled, because we seriously didn't even think about how she would react to holding one. Ha!

6 comments:

  1. How fun! I can't wait to have kids to take to pumpkin patches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! What a cute photo! Looks like you had a great family day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious!!!!
    What a wonderful tradition to begin!
    Enjoy the autumn, my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so hilarious that she threw it!

    I loved taking Caleb to the pumpkin patch this year. I've always loved going and looked forward to taking my own kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just precious. She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pure adorableness! :)

    We went to a pumpkin patch last week(2nd one), and there were animals that the boys could feed(barn animals, along with buffalo and a camel). I think I had more fun than them, though.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!