Monday, October 21, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday





The weather...
Cool & Cloudy! Perfect weather. <3

Right now I am...

Thinking about my grocery list and library returns that I need to make, today.

Thinking... 
That I need a quiet day to re-charge this week.

On my TV...
We watched You've Got Mail last night. It is one of my absolute favorite movies: books, coffee and NYC. Love it!

What I'm Reading... 
I just finished reading Where The Crawdads Sing. I'm not sure what to think about it. It was definitely a page turning mystery, but I did not like the ending at all. It made me sad, honestly.

Also, guess what book I received in the mail this weekend? Afternoon Coffee by Billie Jo!! <3 If you haven't read her blog, check it out here.


On the menu for this week...
Chicken & Vegetable Soup with Homemade Bread
Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Chili Hot Dogs
Pizza & Salad
Hot Dogs & Fruit

On my to do list...
Speed Clean
Clean Out Toy Room
Put Laundry Away
Groceries & Meal Plan


One of my simple pleasures...
Ordering an Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte with half syrup at Starbucks. :)



Linking up with Happy Homemaker Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Saw You've Got Mail many years ago. Cute movie! Hope you get that quiet day to recharge in this week. Many blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly perfect!
    I hope you enjoy the book!
    Please let me know!
    Have a cozy day with your beautiful family. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I also love You've Got Mail. Yes, it's got it all.
    I hope you are soon able to recharge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got mail is my FAVORITE!! I rewatch it beginning of November each year while working on Christmas cards :)
    Nice menu - have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love a quiet day to re-charge! Luckily my work week has one day with school closed next week - I'll have to hold out til then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute pic! There is nothing better than homemade bread! Love You've Got Mail! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get your quiet day to recharge. Those are so important. A pumpkin spice latte sounds so good. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that family pic - so cute!! Such a Gal after my own heart with pumpkin spice drinks and You've Got Mail. Love that movie! There's an old movie that You've Got Mail was based on called The Shop Around the Corner that's really cute too.
    Hope you have a blessed rest of your week 🙏 ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sooooo late this week. Please forgive my tardiness. Adorable family picture! I hope you had a GREAT week. See you again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!