Monday, October 14, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday!



The weather...

Crisp, cool, and blue skies. A perfect fall day! I'm in heaven.

Right now I am...

Craving an iced white chocolate mocha from Peete's Coffee. My favorite! (pictured above from last Saturday morning.)

Thinking... 

About catching up around the house post vacation!

On my TV...
The Good Cop 


What I'm Reading... 

I just finished The Great Alone by Kristen Hannah. It was an epic, sweeping saga of a young girl growing up in the wilds of Alaska. It was a haunting and deeply moving story. I'm also reading the Harry Potter books for fun. :)


On the menu for this week...

Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli & Rice Casserole
Pizza & Salad
Chicken Caesar Salad
Chicken & Cheese Quesadillas 



On my to do list...
Speed clean

Put Laundry Away
Pick up Groceries
Homeschool 
Nature Walk


One of my simple pleasures...

Reading late at night wrapped up in one of my favorite blankets. It's one of my favorite things to do. <3 



Linking up with Happy Homemaker Monday!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, welcome to the Happy Homemaker Monday feature, I love seeing new faces :)

    Your book sounds really interesting, and definitely one I would enjoy.

    I hope you have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fall weather! Glorious :)

    I hope you can stop by:

    https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2019/10/happy-homemaker-monday-101419.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your iced white chocolate mocha looks amazing! I love decorating for Christmas too and I see you follow From Berkshire to Buckingham. Watched the Duke and Duchess arrive in Pakistan live this morning - she looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweet friend!
    Wish I could pop over for one of those mochas!
    Enjoy these glorious fall days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coffee looks amazing! I really enjoyed stopping by tonight! The book your reading sounds amazing! I may need to check it out at my local library! Hope you have a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Kristen Hannah books sounds like a good one! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am a Fall lover! I will check out the book you are reading sounds very interesting. Harry Potter books are my favorites. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coffee drink looks very yummy. Reading while wrapped up in a blanket sounds perfect for a cool, fall night. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVED that book, I love that Kristin Hannah as an author is NOT predictable! I really love your simple pleasure. I love to end my day just like that in the fall and winter. Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Heather! I'm so happy you're on HHM now!! 😊 💜
    Between that delish sounding coffee, your menu, and talking about being wrapped in a blanket - I've got all the cozy feels here right now. Lol! Have to check out that book too.

    Wishing you a blessed rest of your week xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm running a bit behind this week...well...actually I'm running a week behind, but, hey! I made it! LOL! I don't do coffee at all, but, I've got to admit that that looks really tempting! Sounds like you're enjoying fall in all its glory! Hope you're having a great Sunday and maybe I'll see you again tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!