Saturday, October 28, 2017

Magic of Fall


Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons. ~Jim Bishop


Josh took me around our neighborhood to take pictures of the fall colors...I love the vibrant contrasts between the red, yellow, orange and gold. There's nothing quite like the paintbrush of our Heavenly Father. It's magical, isn't it?


Even more magical when you have little ones to share in the fun and beauty around us! Now, I'm off to sip my coffee, my cocoa, and devour pumpkin pie like it's my job. Happy Weekend! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I have lots of wonderful memories when my own daughters were small of the change in season and doing so much with the leaves. Beautiful post. Thank you for your visit I hope you will visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!
    Your photos are simply stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!