Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Life Lately October Edition


Look at those two! My little toots. ;) This cute picture was followed promptly by melt downs from both. But, it was worth it to get this shot. Hee hee! Life with littles, right? ;)


Such a big girl now! She was impressed with the pumpkins, and was determined to pick one up and hold it. ;)


My big girl. She makes me so proud! She is LOVING pre-school and works so hard at it.

And just for fun, I did another day in the life vlog for Vlogtober:




Happy Tuesday, friends!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Heather!
    I so enjoyed this!
    Your home is lovely...
    And your babies!!!
    They are precious.
    Your life reminds me so of me years ago with Madison and Peyton at home. : )
    Enjoy the beautiful fall months with your family, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really enjoyed this glimpse into your life, too! your girls are so sweet, your home beautiful, & joshua plays...is it a cello? neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are so sweet! I hear you about the melt downs though. Yikes! Toddlerhood is ROUGH! Going to check out your vlog tonight when I'm home from work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A grasping brilliantly composed blog. Really a present for its gathering of people.
    Sell Your Life Insurance

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!