Thursday, September 15, 2016

Fall Around My Home


Our home is finally decorated for fall! I started with the mantel in August, then put the rest up this month. It's not perfect, but it is very cozy. At least to me. :)


I added the candle, and the old window to my fall decor this year. The banner came from the $1 spot at Target (last year), and the candle is actually from Dollar General of all places. It's Apple Currant, and it's smells heavenly. The pumpkins were a gift from my mother in law years ago.


I had to pick up this pumpkin from Hobby Lobby the other day. I loved the old truck! Has a vintage, down earth feel to it.



My entry table. Sorry for the wonky angle, but the lighting was too weird otherwise. I love my cinderella carriage pumpkin. Disney & pumpkins just seem to go hand in hand. Ha! It's the kid in me, for real. ;) And it's 40% off right now at good 'ol Hobby Lobby. It's like they know how to win over our hearts with the cutest fall stuff!

Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. Heather! It IS perfect!!!
    I adore it all...the colors, the feel, the pumpkins!
    It is as cozy as can be. : )
    Now...tell me more about the cinnamon vanilla latte, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all Heather!! Such beautiful colors and cozy feel to all. I love that vintage truck pumpkin!! And your mantle is absolutely beautiful. Yay for Fall!
    xoxo
    PS: love your header too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. hampton bay lighting

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. http://saddlebacklighting.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Lights On Club

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. ledopensigns.com

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!