Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Not So Wordless Wednesday || iphone edition


We went apple picking last Friday. It was very hot, but worth every minute in the blazing sun. The sky was beautiful, the girls got to enjoy a wagon ride with daddy, and we picked some delicious apples. We made apple crisp, and applesauce in the crockpot over the next two days.


This week, we've been busy little bees. On Monday, I did my first real "tot" schooling with Evie. I decided to forgo preschool this year. It's popular in our area for kids to start around 2 1/2, but I didn't feel that the timing was right. Instead, I'm focusing on one formal lesson each week with Evie. We studied fish! She loved the one on one time. Needless to say, it IS making excited for when she is ready for preschool! I'm already planning away for next week's lesson! The nerdy side of me is very excited.


Ella is crawling now. She's into everything! And she is very feisty. She has curls galore that frame her little face. I'll have to share her pictures I took from last month. I also need to take her pictures for this month! Slow down life...your making me a little crazy. ;)

Life is good. It's not what I thought I wanted, nor is it where I thought I wanted to be, but it is all good. It's beautiful, and challenging, and filled with God's grace. I'm where God wants me, and I've learned to make peace with that.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy with lots of great things. Apple crisp is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't wait to see the pictures of that cute baby girl!

    Your lesson sounds like fun! I'm sure Evie loves that one on one time with her mommy. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!