Monday, October 1, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday!





I've been setting a goal to upload new videos each week. I'm always stepping out of the comfort zone with YT for sure! 

The Weather

It's cloudy today!


Things That Make Me Happy

Coffee and Triple Chocolate Brownies from Godiva. I could have ate the entire pan. ;)


Books I’m Reading

I need to start one! Any good suggestions?


What’s On My TV Today

I've been watching YouTube Channels lately. How Jen Does It is one of my favorites! Zone cleaning & Speed cleaning videos are such an awesome motivator for me. 


On The Menu This Week

Monday: Burritos
Tuesday: Chicken Caesar Salad
Wednesday: Out
Thursday: Tomato & Grilled Cheese Soup
Friday: Tacos
Saturday: Leftovers

On My To-Do List

Catch up on Laundry
Deep Clean the Kitchen
Homeschooling
Go for a hike with the kids


New Recipe I Tried Or Want To Try Soon



Crock Pot Chicken Dumplings

Looking Forward To

Cleaning the house and having some quiet time today. 😊

Linking up with Happy Homemaker Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Great video. The basket is awesome! I wish I could find one like that for that price. Hope you have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your shopping video. I love Target, great find on the basket. Not sure how your local library is set up but ours has a section called "staff picks" and I've found some great books I'd probably not picked up otherwise there. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, the teashop mysteries by Laura Child... start from the beginning and enjoy! set in Charleston.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your video! Beautiful basket and I love the Mrs. Meyer's cleaning supplies! They're amazing! Have a blessed week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun video Heather! I'm going to check out that youtube one you suggested too. ;) If you find a good slow cooker chicken and dumplings please share!
    Blessings xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your things that make me happy category. I'm super late making the rounds this week. Hope you had a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!