Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Summer Days


Our summer days have centered around lots of swimming, reading, ice cream, and a little hiking thrown in here and there. 



One of my favorite childhood memories was reading the Little House books. I read them all...probably more than once. The girls are still a bit too young for the full series, but I've enjoyed reading to them from the little chapter books.


Evie has been learning to swim this year. She can keep her head above the water, float, and has been working hard to swim under the water. It's amazing how quickly she has learned and she LOVES it!

Happy Wednesday!!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot thank of a better way to spend summer days, Heather.
    I read the Little House Books many times as a young girl, and then again to my littles.
    LOVE that photo of your girl!!!
    Good for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I LOVED the Little House books. I even dressed up as Laura for 'book day' at school. Such good memories. :) And yay for swimming!!!

      Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

      Delete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!