Monday, August 21, 2017

First Day of Preschool


Well, the last few weeks have been busy! I was planning to wait until next month to start Preschool with Evie, but every morning for the last two weeks, she has asked, "Mommy, can I learn my ABC's?"

She was ready, and so excited to start. So we chose today. We took about 100 pictures this morning, worked on flash cards, made a craft, and of course, made a mess. That's what it's all about right?

She loves learning, coloring, crafts, chalk, playing outside, going shopping, dressing up, and playing with her sister. She a mini me in so many ways, but she's has Josh's sneaky smile and sense of humor. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Happy First Day of School!!!!
    What a precious preschooler!
    Blessings for a happy, healthy school year!
    You will love it!!!
    P.S. TwistyNoodle.com has a lot of awesome things...free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy First Day of Preschool!!! So exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!