Sunday, January 31, 2016

Twenty-Sixteen 52 Weeks: January





I'll admit I'm the biggest slacker when it comes to keeping my photography on point. With two littles now, the idea of lugging my camera around makes me tired just thinking about it, but at the same time, I don't want to miss out on capturing those special moments. While the i-phone is handy, I still want to capture moments and keep my "art" close to my heart. Thus, I took on a 52 week challenge. These pictures recap the month of January nicely, imho. #my52journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!