Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday Vol. 3



The weather in my neck of the woods:
It's been very rainy. I feel like we need to build an ark! Ha.  

Things that make me happy: 
Dove Dark Chocolate with Almonds. 
Finding organizing products on the cheap!   

Menu for this week:
Monday: Italian Chicken
Tuesday: Sausage Fritatta
Wednesday: Maple Chicken with Sauteed Veggies
Thursday: Tacos
Friday: Out

What's on my TV today: 
Grey's :)

Looking around the house:
Front door is open, candle is lit, and for the most part, picked up. We'll see how long that lasts!

On my To Do List:

Speed Cleaning
Organizing my bathroom cabinets
Workout

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
The fritatta recipe that I want to make this week is a new recipe. :)

Looking forward to this week:
Spending some time at home getting organized, and working on a few blogging projects.

Tips and Tricks:
One of my favorite homemaking tips is to keep a bottle of anit-bacteria wipes in the bathroom. Each day, takea  minute to wipe down surfaces and the toilet. It keeps the bathroom relatively clean, and decent looking if company drops by. Not to mention, it smells much better.


My favorite blog post this week: 
I confess, I haven't caught up on my blogs this week! Probably tomorrow.

Linking Up: Happy Homemaker Monday

3 comments:

  1. Dark chocolate with almonds sounds really good right now! And I love that Dove wraps them individually so that I don't eat the whole bag in one sitting!
    My house sounds like yours: picked up... for now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep thinking I need to do something like your tip except put my boys in charge of doing it each day. Maybe I'll start that this summer. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tip & Jean's idea to have the kiddos responsible to help with it!!

    And you're speaking my language - any dark chocolate is a bit of heaven! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!