Friday, March 27, 2015

Blueberry & Cream Muffins


We love muffins around here, espeically super moist muffins. Add some blueberries and call us happy. ;-) I made these last weekend, and we both loved them. The catch? They are a thousand times better the next day. I'm not sure what letting them sit overnight does, but it works magic on the muffins! I promise.

Blueberry & Cream Muffins

1 1/2 Cups Flour
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 Cup Butter, melted
3/4 Cup Sour Cream
1/4 Cup Milk
1 Egg
1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
1 Cup Blueberries (frozen)

Mix dry ingreients until well incorporated. Add wet ingredients. Mix until batter is slightly sticky. Add blueberries. Use an ice cream scoop to drop into muffins cups (you'll want to fill the cups about 3/4 of the way). Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Let the muffins cool completely, then place in fridge overnight. Serve warm or cold with your favorite cup of coffee. So good!

Linking UP: Hump Day Highlights

1 comment:

  1. I love starting the day with a blueberry muffin, and those look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!