Monday, March 22, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday



The Weather
Windy and warm!

Right now I am...

About to finish my to do list for the day. :)

Thinking... 

About time change and getting my energy back. I didn't think the time change had bothered me as much this time...but it has slowly caught up to me.

On my TV...
We started watching The Chosen and we have only one episode left. It's really good. We also started the new Winter Soldier show from Marvel. I'm not sure that I will enjoy it as much as the movies. 

What I'm Reading... 
Homeschool Bravely. Wow, what a book. It has encouraged me so much. It has also been a not so gentle reminder that homeschooling is a calling and He WILL equip me to do this job that He has given me.

On the menu for this week...

Chicken Tenders & Baked Okra
Porcupine Meatballs
Pasta Night
Chicken, Broccoli and Rice
Taco Bowls

On my to do list...
Clean and organize my laundry room. It's a catch all area and needs help ASAP. Hehe.

One of my simple pleasures...
Filling out my personal and homeschool planners. It helps me to stay focused and motivated. My nerdy self loves it. ;)

Linking up at Happy Homemaker Monday!

Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. Oh! I love filling in my planners!
    I still enjoy doing Flynn's homeschool planner and she is in 5th Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get back to doing my planner! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your post. I hope you're having a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have too many catch all areas in my home. Need to start sorting them. Enjoyed your post. We've started the Winter Soldier as well. Seems different but I always enjoy getting more background on the characters. Hope your week is going great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lovely Lady! You're a gal after my own heart with lists and planners. Lol Always enjoy catching up with you here. Blessings on the rest of your week. 🙏💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love lists and planners. Enjoyed your post. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Homeschool Bravely, such a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck! i have profile Fake Whatsapp Chat Generator .

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!