Tuesday, September 1, 2020

14 Hours A Day

 


It starts usually at 8am...the bed head, the calls for mom, wondering why daddy is at work. Breakfast, running around, swinging, chasing cats, climbing, laughing, playing, homeschooling, reading books, lunch, screaming, fighting over toys, time outs, building things, asking questions, making messes, snack time, more laughing, silliness, running, jumping, chores, snacks, helping, cuddling, dinner, settling down...and going back to sleep. 14 hours of my days that I wouldn't trade for anything. 

Thankful for the gift of homeschooling my girls and getting to watch them grow up into the ladies God has called them to be. 

And now I need a nap. *wink*

4 comments:

  1. Precious.
    That is what I always think when I visit with you here, Heather.
    You are enjoying every blessed moment of these wonderful years.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet. ❤️ Busy and blessed days for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want nothing more than for Covid to vanish and us to go back to our lives before.. but the surprising blessing this pandemic has provided us with is unlimited family time. I will miss that whenever we do return to the new normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't trade my family time for all the money in the world. You are giving them the greatest gift ever, what a blessing. The days can be exhausting but so fulfilling!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!