Monday, December 9, 2019

A Christmas Chat



It's 70* outside, today! And tomorrow, the temperatures are supposed to drop drastically and there's a sight chance of flurries & sleet! So, what does a tired mom do? Bribe the kids with snacks to snap a quick Christmas photo. I try to get a themed photo every year.

Also, my house is a total disaster! As soon as I sign off here, it's time for laundry and a speed clean. I should feel guilty, but I took time this morning to read, homeschool, and spent a few minutes outside with the kids. Priorities, folks!! ;-)

Speaking of Christmas-y things....I have not finished my shopping. I am not even half way done! I'm one of those gals that likes to shop during the hustle and bustle. It's really the only time of year that I like the busyness.

In other random news, we have four Christmas trees up. I secretly want at least two more...

Happy Monday!




5 comments:

  1. Many women find problems applying lipstick and choosing the right shades. Women tend to be attracted to bold lipstick colors that stand out, which isn't always the most flattering color. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you have decided up on a stock, invest lightly, and don't put all of your money on one stock. satta king

    ReplyDelete
  3. Examine the soil for its physical condition. If your soil is dense, water will not go deep enough into the soil, and the plant roots will stay close to the surface, resulting in shallow roots. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay away from refined salt. It will dehydrate you and take valuable minerals from your body. Sea salt is a much better option, as it is good for your body and has a pleasing flavor as well. Most people do not even notice a difference in the two, so the switch should not affect you very much.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reduce your salt intake. Salt causes you to retain fluids and many of those fluids retain toxins. Reducing your salt intake is one of the best ways to keep you body's ability to continually flush itself of toxins. Drink tea instead as it a natural diuretic and has many other health benefits.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!