Monday, July 10, 2017

Summer Weekending


I think this picture sums up their current life pretty good: Water play, cute swim suits and lots of ice cream! I think that it makes summer magical. I'm all about magical childhoods. They only get to be little once, so why not create the sweetest memories? Pun intended ;)


Also, what is it about first born daughters? I see her growing up so quickly. It leaves a catch in my throat. She loves learning new things. She loves being a big girl. Her face lights up when she learns something new...that I can hardly stand it. Please, won't you slow down and stop growing up for a while? These days are going by much too fast. Stay little, okay?


And what about those baby rolls? She is such a cutie pie. And she KNOWS it. And let's you know that she knows it. I think she will forever keep us on our toes. If you look up the word spunk in the dictionary, you'd find her name there. ;-)


Motherhood: It's exhausting, it's fun, and it's my dream come true. <3

1 comment:

  1. I can feel your love of motherhood thru these lovely photos and your heartfelt words.
    And yes!
    This is childhood...and it flies right by!
    You are savoring it.
    And making wonderful memories.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!