Saturday, December 10, 2016

'Tis The Season!


We've finally settled into our new house, and have started on our Christmas decorating routines. I snapped a few pics of the girls yesterday, so I could get our Christmas cards ordered. The girls really enjoyed their candy cane treats. ;) I thought it turned out pretty cute. I don't do much studio work as it takes so much time for set up, but when I do, it always lends to a sweet captures Pun intended.

It's starting to really feel like Christmas as the temperatures are finally cooling down. We plan on enjoying a low key weekend before the Christmas Party round ups begin! 'Tis the season!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. How precious!
    What a wonderful Christmas you are going to have... Two littles and a new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh magical little Angels! Just darling. xoox So happy you're getting settled!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!