Friday, November 4, 2016

My Strawberry Girls


On Monday night, I dressed the girls up in matching Strawberry costumes. Evie LOVED her outfit, and I about died from the cuteness overload.

I took them on a wagon ride before daddy got home. Then we headed out for an evening of candy hunting, and fun. Let's just say Evie was less than thrilled, but Ella was content to people watch.

I love watching their little personalities shine through different activities. It was exhausting... but well worth it for the memories. ;)

3 comments:

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!